Tel: 01634 727766     Email:


Property Investors

When you buy a property as an investment, it is natural that you will want to protect your asset and the income that you earn from it.

  • A property owner’s policy will provide cover for the buildings against a range of eventualities including fire, storm, flood, and malicious damage.
  • Cover can usually be extended to include subsidence and terrorism
  • Your legal liability as a property owner will also be covered
  • We can arrange cover from single properties to whole portfolios. From residential to commercial risks.

GSI Commercial Services
Contact us

GSI Commercial Services LLP
63, Riverside 3, Sir Thomas Longley Road
Medway City Estate, Strood, Kent, ME2 4BH
Tel: 01634 727766
Fax: 01634 726647

Interested in Insurance?
Get in touch

Resource Centre articles


Health and Safety Cornerstones – May 2018 Newsletter

Never assume your Health and Safety plan is evergreen. Review it today. Click here to read more

[Read more]

HSE Safety Cornerstones – June 2018 Newsletter

Mental health issues are on the rise. Click here to read more

[Read more]

Regulatory Update – HSE Costs Recovery

Since 1st October 2012, under the Health and Safety (Fees) Regulations 2012, employers who break health and safety laws can be held liable for HSE-related costs, including inspections, investigations and enforcement actions. This shifted some of the health and safety regulation costs from the public to the businesses and organisations

[Read more]


GSI Commercial Services llp are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. This information can be verified by visiting